Top Five Sleeping Dogs
When we were kids, the back of Mother's meaty paw taught us an important lesson about mocking the afflicted: only do it when you're out of your parents' reach. 300 miles should do the trick, so here's our run down of our five favourite canines with conditions.
THE NULL'S TOP FIVE NARCOLEPTIC DOGS
Living up to her name, Snoozy literally flops down all over the place.
|4. The Lab Doberman
Nameless, brainless and very often consciousless. Poor little bugger.
Ok, ok, it's not a dog, but this little chick shows us all how to relax. Lunch anyone?
The original and some would say the best, Rusty takes athletic narcolepsy to its zenith.
If you think you shouldn't be laughing at this just remember - it's a poodle. It's probably deserves it.
But what the hell is narcolepsy?
Great articles on the Null:
- Bizarre - Plants phone for help
- Satire - God responds to Hell's CO2 cuts
- Interesting - Teleportation: a look to the future
- Cool - Tank limo available for parties
- Weird - Goats are high-tech defence system
- Sweet - 'No fear' pill available soon?
- Scary - Biometric banking on its way
And don't forget to join our Facebook group!